Tuesday 29 September 2009

Evaluation – Filming Around The School

Evaluation – Filming Around The School

Today In Media we were set a task, to be in groups of 3, to film a journey in school (Brit)of our choice using a tripod and camera. This task enabled us to get used to using the camera and working in groups. In my group there was Nikki, James & myself.
I have been now been reminded how to use a camera, as I use one at home. When working in groups you realise that everyone has an idea and we have to work as a team to decide on one result.
I enjoyed the task because it helped me to explore the different times of shots and experiencing how to direct. The types of shots we used were, close up shots, over the shoulder shots, two shot, low angle, worms eye view, Long shots & zooming.
I now look forward to the future of this course in making thriller Films!

No comments:

Post a Comment